The Tucker Foundation is focussed on supporting registered charitable organisations who are actively making a positive difference in the lives of humans, animals and the natural environment. Their aim is to support organisations with the provision of grants up to $25,000 per year.
Many of their grants have been awarded to small scale grassroots groups, who may otherwise struggle to attract the funding of larger more prominent organisations.
Tucker Foundation aims and objectives:
- The support, promotion, development and advancement of public art galleries and museums.
- The relief of poverty and the suffering of children.
- The provision of or support for scholarships to disadvantaged children or young adults up to the age of 25 years to enable them to pursue their education at primary, secondary or tertiary institutions.
- The protection of women from abuse, assisting women in these circumstances to further their education and providing support to women in these circumstances
- The initiation and support of social change which goes towards increasing the equal treatment and social acceptance of all persons in the community.
- The protection of wildlife and habitat, and to preserve natural reserves of forest, oceans and wilderness and for the rehabilitation of flora and fauna.
- The prevention of cruelty to animals and the promotion of animal welfare.
Applications close: 14 August 2020
For more information or to apply for a grant please see the Tucker Grant Application page.