Applications for the 2020 Supplementary Volunteer Grants program are now closed.
All applicants will be notified by 4 December 2020 on the outcome of their application.
The Australian Government has provided The Centre for Volunteering with funding to administer a 2020 Supplementary Grants program to volunteer involving organisations.
The purpose of the funding is to support the efforts of NSW’ volunteers as well as to encourage and increase participation in volunteering by on-funding grants to provide small amounts of money that organisations and community groups can use to help their volunteers.
The supplementary volunteer grants are designed to support volunteer involving organisations with a high proportion (over 40%) of volunteers to:
- Help support the efforts of Australia’s volunteers;
- Help support the inclusion of vulnerable people through volunteering;
- Encourage, support and increase participation in volunteering;
- Post COVID-19 re-engagement activities for volunteers; and
- Adapting practices to support volunteers safety in relation to COVID-19
The intended outcome of the grants is to strengthen community functioning by increasing participation in volunteering.
Grants period and timing of the grant process
|Applications open||Tuesday 25 August 2020|
|Applications close||11.59PM AEST Sunday 20 September 2020|
|Successful/Unsuccessful applicants to be notified by||4 December 2020|
|Grant funding to be expended by||28 February 2021|
For more information
- 2020 Supplementary Volunteer Grants Guidelines for Applicants
- 2020 Supplementary Volunteer Grants Frequently Asked Questions
For further clarification and enquiries please email email@example.com or call 02 8295 7022.