Amy is a Métis woman originally from Treaty 6 territory in Western Canada, and currently lives on the lands of the Ngunnawal and Ngambri peoples in Canberra.
She moved to Australia in 2018 on a Rotary Global Grant Scholarship and completed a Master of Development Practice degree at the University of Queensland. She has a multi-disciplinary background working in the Indigenous space in both Canada and Australia, including for the Canadian federal government, Indigenous organisations and the Canadian High Commission in Canberra. Amy is the Acting Program Manager for RAP Development and Outreach at Reconciliation Australia.
Title: How we can all be a voice for reconciliation
- The five dimensions of reconciliation
- Why this work is important in the volunteering space
- Reconciliation Action Plans
- National Reconciliation Week, Voice to Parliament
- Ways to engage outside of RAPs