The Wettenhall Environment Trust Small Environment Grant Scheme provides support for people undertaking projects that will make a positive difference to the natural living environment, in land, sea or air, rural or urban.
They are looking for projects around:
- flora and fauna conservation (Australia-wide)
- threatened mammal conservation (Australia-wide)
- landscape restoration and education (Victoria only)
These projects should involve any of the following:
- monitoring, recording and sharing data
- delivering community education
- providing community capacity building (e.g. training)
- research and science
Can you Apply page ? more details on eligibility. Please don?t waste your time filling in the EOI ? see if you are eligible first.
SEGS Application Process? these are the questions that will appear in the on-line application.
Frequently Asked Questions ? your question might get answered here.
Dates for applying ? Four rounds are held every year.
Apply here ? here is the online application form, which only appears live when a grant round is open.
Wettenhall Environment Trust
PO Box 669
Castlemaine VIC 3450
03 5472 1316
0431 219 980
The Small Environmental Grants Scheme is proudly supported by private donors, the RE Ross Trust, The William Buckland Foundation, the Albert George and Nancy Youngman Trust, The Yulgilbar Foundation, Biophilia Foundation, and sub-funds at the Australian Communities Foundation.
- 1st April 2019 (funding in May 2019)
- 1st July 2019 (funding in August 2019)
- 30th September 2019 (funding in November 2019)
- 9th December 2019 (funding in February 2010)
Applications close: There are opening dates for these grant rounds, but no closing dates ? The rounds are closed when the administrator is satisfied that there are a suitable number and spread of applications to present to the Trustees.
For more information visit the Wettenhall website here.