If you are a small, tax deductible, not-for-profit agency helping those in need here in Australia or overseas, then it is really easy to apply for a small grant from Universal Charitable Fund (UCF).
Grants are typically up to $2,000 AUD in value. The UCF Directors meet on a regular basis to consider applications.
Who can apply:
- We cannot make grants to individuals (even if you are raising money for a good cause)
- The applying organisation MUST be registered with the ACNC
- We do not make donations to general funds. We do not fund printing, advocacy, start-ups, welfare or marketing
- The applying organisation MUST have Deductible Gift Recipient status, commonly known as DGR1 and tax deductibility
- Typically, the organisations we award grants have an income of less than $1 million
- You must have an ABN record, ACNC record and website
Australian applicants only – funds may be expended on overseas projects if your organisation has an Australian registered office, or already has an auspice arrangement (project account) with an Australian organisation (such as RAWCS, GDG or ACC International Relief). If in doubt please phone or email us as to whether an application might be considered by UCF.
For further information and for copies of the application form please visit the UCF website.