New South Wales State of Volunteering Report
The Centre for Volunteering, in partnership with the Department of Communities and Justice, is excited to be launching the inaugural New South Wales State of Volunteering report on 9th August, 2021.
The in-depth analysis in the report will showcase the characteristics of volunteers, volunteering and volunteer-involving organisations. It will produce a detailed cost-benefit analysis of the social, cultural and economic impacts of volunteering on communities in NSW.
The report was undertaken by the Institute of Project Management which surveyed more than 1,100 volunteers and received more than 1,000 responses from volunteer-involving organisations.
Strong data and insights will assist with the delivery of the NSW Volunteering Strategy and better advocate for support for volunteering and shape the future of volunteering in New South Wales.
About the Report
The report will help Volunteer Involving Organisations shape a strong future for their volunteering programs by providing volunteer managers with key information to:
- Understand the characteristics of volunteers, volunteering and volunteer-involving organisations,
- Quantify the economic and social value of their volunteers and volunteering,
- Improve their decision-making and approach to their volunteer workforce,
- Shape targeted business cases, knowing the value of volunteering and the high return on investment, and
- Better advocate for their organisation and volunteers.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Media contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 264 727