Volunteering Australia has released a National Standards Self-Assessment Tool. This provides organisations across Australia with an easy-to-use online tool to work towards meeting the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement. The tool measures your organisation’s performance with volunteer involvement and helps achieve best practice, ultimately improving the organisation’s ability to attract and retain volunteers.
- Assess your organisation’s performance against the Standards.
- Identify actions required to achieve compliance with the Standards.
- Automatically generated action plan for good practice.
- Great workflow management tools – add staff/team members as users, assign them actions and set-up weekly action reminders.
- Templates to assist with volunteer management.
Visit the BNG NGO Services Online website for more information and to subscribe to the Volunteering Australia Self-Assessment Tool.
The Centre for Volunteering runs a number of practical workshops for Volunteer Involving Organisations and Volunteer Managers on Implementing The National Standards. We also run a free 2 hour National Standards ‘Health Check’ for Members.
For more information on workshops contact us at email@example.com.
To book a free National Standards ‘Health Check’ contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org