Frequently Asked Questions about MembershipWhat membership packages are available?
This financial year we will have the following membership packages
- Full membership – you can access a free two hour National Standards consultation, discounts to our conference, networking events and professional development workshops and for organisations, to the Volunteer Referral Service. These are available to individuals, not-for-profit organisations and government & educational organisations
- Networking package – access to all 10 networking events that are run by The Centre during the year
- Private Sector Supporter – access to networking events for 2 people and other benefits
- Free two hour National Standards consultation and Gap analysis report
- Advocacy for volunteering and the not-for-profit sector
- Volunteer Recruitment though our Volunteer Referral Service and website
- Free Professional Development networking events
- Industry updates – via our monthly e-newsletter The Voice of Volunteering
- Discounts on Professional Development
- Discounts to our annual industry conference – to view an outline of the 2017 Conference click here.
- Special offers and pro bono services
- Member-only social posts
- Support letters/endorsements for grants/applications and other requests for support
- Recognition and Awards Programs
- Links to resources, handbooks and templates
- If your organisation has a total Annual Income between $0 – $500,000, you can apply for a “Not for Profit Small membership
- If your organisation has a Total Annual Income greater than $500,000, up to $2,000,000, you can apply for a “Not for Profit Medium membership
- If your organisation has a Total Annual Income is greater than $2,000,000, up to $5,000,000, you can apply for a “Not for Profit Large membership
- If your organisation has a Total Annual Income is greater than $5,000,000, you can apply for a “Not for Profit Major membership
There are four parts to the form
- Membership package – where you will choose the package you want to purchase
- Contact Details – where you’ll provide details for you and/or your organisation
- Terms and conditions – especially important for organisation membership where you’ll be asked about the insurance requirements.
- Payment option – you can indicate how you will be paying as we will have a variety of methods available.
You’ll then get to review the information you’ve provided prior to submission.
Start the online form today but don’t worry you will be able to save and resume the membership form as well!
AON also have a handy guide on the right questions to ask when getting a quote from any organisation.
Member organisations who want to use the Volunteer Referral Service are required to have these insurance policies in place, as it’s a condition of accessing this service. The reason is that it provides us with evidence of adherence to the National Standards of Involving Volunteers, developed in 2015 to “provide a framework for organisations to consider the role of volunteers within the organisation and the impact effective volunteer involvement can have on achieving the strategic goals and aims of the organisation.” (Source: The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement, Volunteering Australia). As part of the Standards, one section addresses Workplace Safety and Wellbeing and evidence of this is that “Volunteers are insured for personal injury and liability.” These two policies indicate this and provides a safeguard to the volunteers we’ll refer to you.
Within the email, a URL is provided, which will direct you to an invoice online. From here you will have the options to pay.
View our guide on how to pay online below OR download our Membership Payment Guide to peruse at your own leisure!
|Membership Package||Total Cost incl GST|
|Private Sector Supporter||$1,500.00|
Where can I find more information?
If you are ready to sign up to the benefits membership can bring click on the button below!