Become a Member
We welcome you to join the peak industry body for volunteering in NSW, representing more than 2,000 volunteering organisations.
If you are a volunteer, work with volunteers or are involved in the sector and want to be involved in the future of volunteering and receive a range of benefits then become a member today.
Why become a member?
Membership is a valuable resource for you or your organisation. Membership gives you access to:
- Free two hour National Standards consultation and Gap analysis report
- Advocacy for volunteering and the not-for-profit sector
- Volunteer Recruitment though our Volunteer Referral Service and website, including: job posting; tailoring of job description; skilled volunteering promotion; basic screening; and targeted promotion.
- Free Volunteer Management Fora and Workshops (previously known as networking events)
- Industry updates – via our monthly e-newsletter The Voice of Volunteering
- Discounts on Professional Development
- Discounts to our annual industry conference – to view an outline of the 2017 Conference click here.
- Special offers and pro bono services
- Member-only social posts
- Support letters/endorsements for grants/applications and other requests for support
- Recognition and Awards Programs
- Exclusive website link to Members’ only resources, handbooks and templates
Membership fees contribute to the development of new and existing training, programs and support to ensure best practice in the volunteering sector.
Membership packages costs:
|Membership Package||Total Cost incl GST|
|Volunteer Management Workshop package||$150.00|
|Private Sector Supporter||$1,500.00|
Where can I find more information?
You can download our brochure or visit our membership FAQs page, which will provide more information. You can also reach out to our member and client services team via email or complete a Membership Enquiry Form.
If you are ready to sign up to the benefits membership can bring click on the button below!