Become a member
Representing more than 2,000 member organisations, by becoming a member you or your organisation can receive access to a range of membership benefits, resources and a network of like-minded professionals. We invite you to become a member and join with us to continue to develop and strengthen the volunteer sector.
Why become a member?
Membership is a valuable resource for you and your organisation. Membership gives you access to the following benefits:
- Volunteer Recruitment though our Volunteer Referral Service and website, including: job posting; tailoring of job description; skilled volunteering promotion; basic screening; and targeted promotion.
- Free two hour National Standards consultation and Gap analysis
- Advocacy for volunteering and the not-for-profit sector
- Access to Pro Bono legal services from Hall & Wilcox
- Free Volunteer Management Fora and Workshops
- Industry updates via our monthly e-newsletter The Voice of Volunteering
- Discounts on Professional Development
- Discounts to our annual industry conference
- Special offers and pro bono services
- Member-only social posts
- Support letters/endorsements for grants/applications and other requests for support
- Recognition and Awards Programs, and
- Exclusive website link to Members’ only resources, handbooks and templates
Membership fees contribute to the development of new and existing training, programs and support to ensure best practice in the volunteering sector.
|Packages||Total Cost (GST inclusive)|
|Volunteer Management Workshop package||$150.00|
|Private Sector Supporter||$1,500.00|