Advocating for more than 2,000 member organisations, by becoming a member you or your organisation can access a range of benefits, resources and a network of like-minded professionals. We invite you to become a member and join with us to continue to develop and strengthen the volunteer sector.
Why Become a member?
Membership is a valuable resource for you and your organisation. Membership gives you access to the following benefits:
- Volunteer Recruitment though our Volunteer Referral Service and website, including: job posting; tailoring of job description; skilled volunteering promotion; basic screening; and targeted promotion.
- Free two hour National Standards consultation and Gap analysis
- Advocacy for volunteering and the not-for-profit sector
- Access to Pro Bono legal services from Hall & Wilcox
- Free Volunteer Management Fora
- Industry updates via our monthly Voice of Volunteering
- Discounts on Professional Development
- Discounts to our annual industry conference
- Special offers and pro bono services
- Member-only social posts
- Support letters/endorsements for grants/applications
- Access to Members’ only resources, handbooks and templates
- Short-term event translators/interpretators in Chinese and Korean
- TFE Hotels booking discounts
- Free 1 hour consultation on the UNSDGs in relation to your volunteer programs
Membership fees contribute to the development of new and existing training, programs and support to ensure best practice in the volunteering sector.
|Packages||Total Cost (GST inclusive)|
|Volunteer Management Workshop package||$150.00|
|Private Sector Supporter||$1,500.00|