Join your volunteering peak body, stay engaged with the sector and enjoy the many benefits that membership brings to you, your organisation and volunteers.
Why Become a member?
Membership is a valuable resource for you and your organisation. Membership gives you access to the following benefits:
- Assistance with your volunteer recruitment through our Volunteer Referral Service
- Member Hotline
- Volunteer Management fora
- National Standards for Volunteer Involvement gap analysis consultation
- Continuing Professional Development
- Online Readiness to Volunteer course for your volunteers
- Promotion of your organisation
- Use of Membership logo
- Access to pro bono legal services from Hall & Wilcox
- Advocacy for volunteering and the not-for-profit sector
- Discounts on Professional Development
- Discount on our Annual Conference
- Access to insurance expertise through AON’s Not for Profit team
- Discount on Volunteer Management system
- Access to National Police Checks
Membership fees contribute to the development of new and existing training, programs and support to ensure best practice in the volunteering sector.
|Packages||Total Cost (GST inclusive)|
|Volunteer Management Workshop package||$150.00|
|Private Sector Supporter||$1,500.00|
Where can I find more information?
- Download our Membership brochure
- Complete an online Membership Enquiry Form
- Email us
- Call us on (02) 8295 7038