The Centre for Volunteering has numerous resources in relation to Volunteer Managers and Volunteer Involving Organisations (VIOs).
We have made available a range of resources on this page. You can read more about the topics listed below:
- Involving Volunteers
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Recruiting Volunteers
- Retaining Volunteers
- Due Diligence
- Volunteer Recognition
- Volunteer Insurance
- Volunteers and Centrelink
- Volunteers, Finance and Tax
- Police Checks for Volunteers
- Volunteering & Working with Children Checks
- Conclusions and Further Referrals.
- Communities Responding to Disasters: Planning for Spontaneous Volunteers Handbook (AIDR)
Members have access to a greater range of tailored resources which are available in the Volunteer Management Resources section. For more information on membership click here.