Hall & Wilcox Pro Bono Legal AssistanceDecember 6, 2018
Youth Settlement in NSWJanuary 8, 2019
The Office of Sport encourages you to apply and take advantage of this opportunity to provide your club with this lifesaving device.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Incorporated, not-for-profit sports clubs in NSW
- State or national sporting organisations on behalf of member clubs located in NSW, to a maximum of 10 per Zone
- Licensed sporting clubs,providing that the project directly benefits sporting activities
- Sport clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are an incorporated not for profit club in their own right
- Councils on behalf of sports clubs
- Councils in Zones 2 and 3,for sport and recreational facilities within their local government areas
- Service clubs such as Rotary, CWA and Lions, on behalf of sporting clubs
Applications close: 6 May, 2019.
For more information, including guidelines and how to apply, visit the Office of Sport website.