You are the driving force behind your community, but what’s the driving force behind you? We all need a helping hand sometimes, and whether you need it in the form of volunteers or grant assistance, we at The Centre are here to help with our Grants and Sector Resources guide.
Discover grants, funding, resources and more for volunteer-involving organisations and volunteer managers:
- Supporting Stronger Communities: funding of up to $10,000 is available to tackle poverty and disadvantage in local communities. Open until Thursday 28 September.
- Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Program: funding of up to $50 million is available to support people with disability, their families and carers to participate in community. Open until Friday 6 October.
- My Rights Matter Grant: funding of up to $5,000 for individuals and $10,000 for organisations is available from the Council for Intellectual Disability. Open until Sunday 8 October.
- Mary MacKillop Today: funding of up to $10,000 is available for small initiatives that promote lifelong learning for people experiencing systemic injustice and challenges. Open until Friday 22 September
- Litter Prevention Grants Program: funding of up to $10 million is available for councils, community groups and key stakeholders to implement litter prevention projects. Open until Friday 29 September.
- Pride Foundation: funding of up to $20,000 is available with a focus on supporting sexuality, sex and gender-diverse refugees and people seeking asylum. Open until Friday 6 October.
- Harold Mitchell Foundation: funding of up to $10,000 is available for programs in health, education and the arts that make a difference in our communities. Open until Friday 15 September.
- Mazda Foundation: financial support is available to eligible organisations that match the Foundation’s priority areas. Open until Saturday 30 September.
- Annual Community Grants: grants for six different categories, inlcuding community capacity building, creative projects, cultural heritage and history projects and more, are now available. Open until Monday 2 October.
- ETREA Foundation: financial support is available to organisations and small businesses with personal growth and self-development programs. Open until Saturday 30 September.
Volunteer Involving Organisations
- 2023-24 Volunteer Grants: funding of up to $5,000 is available to assist eligible organisations with expanding their volunteering capacity. Open until Thursday 28 September.
More Grants and Sector Resources
At The Centre, we’re here to help. Make the most of our services today, including: