Grant Funding, Resources and More
We are living in uncertain times. So how do we stay afloat? Despite the challenges many of us face, we still have access to support systems, including grant funding, sector resources, and, of course, our own tools, training and services, which are designed to cater to your needs.
At The Centre, we’re here for you. We champion you and the volunteering community to thrive, whether your needs are big or small. This month, we’re saving you time and stress by giving you a comprehensive guide of available resources. Check it out:
- Community Building Partnership: grants ranging from $5,000 to $150,000 are available to support community infrastructure partnerships that deliver positive outcomes while promoting community inclusion, cohesion and participation. Open until Friday 27 October.
- Disability Representative Organisations: does your organisation provide systemic advocacy for Australians with disability? If so, then check out this grant opportunity providing $10.208 (GST exclusive) over 2 years. Open until Monday 27 November.
- Safe Places Inclusion Round: grants are available for the renovation, building or purchasing of emergency accommodation for women and children experiencing family and domestic violence. Open until Tuesday 14 November.
- Aurizon Community Giving: grant funding of up to $20,000 is available for charities and community groups in the areas of Health and Wellbeing, Community Safety, Environment, and Education. Open until Friday 27 October.
- Connecting Seniors Grant Program: are you a council or not-for-profit striving for a more inclusive community for older people in your area? If so, then the NSW Department of Communities and Justice has a grant for you. Open until Wednesday 25 October.
At The Centre, we can do more than share financial opportunities. We’re here to make things easier, so you can focus on making difference. Check out our: