New ASIC Levies and Pay-for-service FeesMay 8, 2018
Premier’s Volunteer Recognition Program – Greater recognition for volunteersMay 10, 2018
The Financial Literacy Australia (FLA) Grants program supports not-for-profit organisations to advance financial literacy in Australia.
This year, FLA will allocate about $2 million in our “open grants” program. Potential projects include:
- innovation(e.g. pilots with potential to be scaled-up after evaluation)
- programevaluation (e.g. program improvement, outcome assessment)
- scaling-upexisting programs (e.g. after evaluation, to reach a larger audience)
- product development(e.g. learning content, testing of educational products)
- researchthat will improve future financial literacy programs (e.g. key issues in behavioural change, effective communication)
This year FLA will be giving priority to projects that are related to one of 5 target groups:
- Single Parents
- Women and Economic Abuse
- Disability (especially in the area of cognitive disability)
- Indigenous Communities
EOIs close: 15 June, 2018.
For further terms and conditions.