Workshops and Events
- This event has passed.
Volunteer Leadership Training – Information Session
November 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Are you currently working as or wanted to progress your career towards being a volunteer leader or coordinator?
Do you want to develop and diversify your skills, management experience and be recognised for it, but don’t know where to start?
Join our Information Session to find out about our Certificate IV in Coordination of Volunteer Programs. Our program is designed to provide students with the latest knowledge and skill set for working in our diverse sector.
The NSW School of Volunteer Management is the training arm of the Peak Body for Volunteering, The Centre for Volunteering. We can help assist you in growing your knowledge, skills and networks to be better equipped for working in our challenging sector.
In the session we’ll discuss:
- Subsidies that may be available and how they work
- Benefits, topics and guest workshops
- Expectations and course requirements
- Quick overview of accredited training and how it works – competency based training, VET assessments, credit transfers and elective units
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and how to achieve it
- Course schedule and flexibility
- Work placement requirements
- Enrolment process and requirements
Join us to find out more and see if this program is the right fit for you.
NSW School of Volunteer Management [RTO Code 90031]