Workshops and Events
Social Media for Successful Engagement
July 12 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree - A$140.00
Social Media Essentials
The session will share how to effectively use social media to communicate with and engage your communities to achieve measurable outcomes.
The workshop will cover:
• Have a clear understanding of what social media channels exist
• Why they are valuable
• How to use them for engaging
• Understand who your social media audience is and how to best speak to them
• Learn a simple formula for creating engaging and effective content simply and easily
• Hands on materials planned and created during the session
Facilitated by Alecia Hancock, founder of Hancock Creative
Alecia ran the not-for-profits Hancock Creative for 11 years supporting not-for-profit and social enterprises in Australia and New Zealand more successful and sustainable by building their social media confidence. She is the founder of the award-winning Unite and Change the World events.
In her past life she was a journalist and magazine editor and is now a sought-after international speaker and not-for-profit trainer. Alecia was chosen as one of WA’s most influential people in business by NIFNEX, her business was named WA Telstra micro business of the year WA and won an Australian Web award for social media campaign of the year.