Workshops and Events
NSW State of Volunteering Report – VIO Online Workshop
August 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
NSW State of Volunteering report – VIO Workshop
Find out how your volunteer-involving organisation can get the most out of the NSW State of Volunteering Report and utilise the findings. Take action and use this data for future planning, volunteer management, benchmarking and advocacy.
The State of Volunteering Report showcases the characteristics of volunteers, volunteering and volunteer-involving organisations. Through empirical analysis the report quantifies the social, economic and cultural value that volunteering makes in New South Wales.
Paul Muller, co-author of the State of Volunteering Report, will discuss:
- The New South Wales State of Volunteering Report’s key findings
- How volunteer-involving organisations can put the report into action:
- How the findings in the report can help you improve your volunteer management practices and future planning;
- How will the report’s findings provide insight and information that can help you, as a volunteer-involving organisation, understand the broader volunteering sector; and
- How you can use the report and data to benchmark the way you report the activities and benefits your organisation delivers to improve your advocacy, pitches, grant applications etc.
Join this online session to delve further into the New South Wales State of Volunteering Report and how you, as a volunteer-involving organisation, can use this report to support your volunteers and further your activities and causes.
Paul Muller, prior to co-founding the Institute of Project Management, enjoyed 15 years of senior management experience across Australia, Asia and Europe in a wide range of businesses. He currently advises a diverse community of public, private and not-for-profit organisations on management issues relating to strategy, risk, projects, operations, marketing and people. Paul is the co-author of the NSW State of Volunteering report, the 6th State of Volunteering report he has led.
Please note: The State of Volunteering Report will be launched on Monday the 9th of August at 3:30pm and will be available on our website at this time.
Event Monday August 23rd from 3-4pm. Please RSVP by Friday 20th of August, 2021