Workshops and Events
How to Succeed on Social Media
June 15 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree - A$140.00
Build skills in social media to increasing your organisation’s engagement with volunteers, clients and community.
Social Media Essentials
The session will ultimately build capacity within the attendee’s organisations toeffectively utilise social media to communicate with their communities, and achievemeasurable outcomes like increased event awareness and attendance.
The ultimategoal being to build a greater level of sustainability in local organisations.
The workshop will cover:
• Have a clear understanding of what social media channels exist
• Why they are valuable?
• How to use them for engaging their local communities
• Understand who their social media audience is and how to best speak to
• Learn a simple formula for creating engaging and effective content simply
• Hands on materials planned and created during the session
Facilitated by Alecia Hancock, Hancock Creative
Alecia is on a mission to make not-for-profits and social enterprises in Australia and New Zealand more successful and sustainable by building their social media confidence. She is the founder of the award-winning Unite and Change the World events and director of Hancock Creative.
In her past life she was a journalist and magazine editor and is now a sought-after international speaker and not-for-profit trainer. Alecia was chosen as one of WA’s most influential people in business by NIFNEX, her business was named WA Telstra micro business of the year WA and won an Australian Web award for social media campaign of the year.