Workshops and Events
- This event has passed.
Emerging Leaders Training Program – Interactive Online Workshop
May 5 @ 9:30 am - May 26 @ 11:45 am
Do you want the freedom to be yourself at work and the power to bring out the best in those around you?
This highly interactive management program will help you maximise your natural leadership strengths and engage with workers.
Over two workshops, we will:
- Explore your natural attributes and define your authentic leadership style, increasing your confidence as a manager
- Teach you how to adapt your communication style to others so that they hear you effectively, and
- Provide practical management tools to align expectations, provide feedback and manage remote volunteers which will save you time and increase engagement.
Between the two online workshops, you will be provided with a one-on-one 30-minute coaching session to ensure that you’re comfortable implementing new learnings back in the workplace.
Workshop 1: 5 May 09:30am to 11:30am
Workshop 2: 26 May 09:30am to 11:30am
Our Presenter: Claire Turner, Leadership Coach, Engaged Leaders Australia
Claire is the owner of Engaged Leaders Australia. She is passionate about giving people the skills and tools they need to improve their work lives. Her mission is to eliminate that “Sunday night feeling” by enabling people to enjoy the time they spend at work.
Over the last three years, Claire has especially enjoyed working with not-for-profit organisations to increase leadership capability and bring out the best in people. She delivers training and coaching programs that create lasting behavioural change and is an expert at keeping people accountable to the plans and decisions they make.
Claire’s specialist subjects include leadership, empathy, emotional intelligence, time management for work/life balance, and transformational coaching.
Her qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Institute of Executive Coaching Certification
- Intensive Diploma of Management
- Professional Certificate in HR Consulting
- Master Practitioner and Master Coach of Neuro LinguisticProgramming