Workshops and Events
- This event has passed.
Bridge To Volunteering – An Introduction to Volunteering Webinar
March 11 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
This workshop is an introduction to volunteering
Our sessions are open to anyone, come and t about volunteering, the benefits, and how to get involved in your community.
This workshop will cover topics including:
- What is volunteering
- The benefits of volunteering
- The rights and responsibilities of volunteers
- The rights and responsibilities of organisations that engage volunteers
- What you should consider when looking for a volunteer role
- How to find a suitable volunteer role
- Volunteering opportunities
Bridge to Volunteering is suitable for:
- People who have never volunteered before
- People who have done some volunteering but want a more comprehensive introduction to volunteering
- People who are new to Australia and have not volunteered here
In this session you’ll hear from NSW Volunteer of the Year region winners to discuss their experience with volunteering.
We look forward to introducing the world of volunteering!