Workshops and Events
- This event has passed.
Bridge To Volunteering – An Introduction to Volunteering Webinar
July 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Our sessions are open to anyone in NSW. Come and learn about volunteering, the benefits, and how to get involved in your community.
This workshop is an introduction to volunteering in NSW.
This workshop will cover topics including:
- What is volunteering
- The benefits of volunteering
- The rights and responsibilities of volunteers
- The rights and responsibilities of organisations that engage volunteers
- What you should consider when looking for a volunteer role
- How to find a suitable volunteer role
- Volunteering opportunities
Bridge to Volunteering is suitable for:
- People who have never volunteered before
- People who have done some volunteering but want a more comprehensive introduction to volunteering
- People who are new to Australia and have not volunteered here
We look forward to introducing the world of volunteering!