Are you ready to take your organisation to the next level?
Streamline your way to the top with our digital volunteering resources on recruitment, retention, best practice and more, so you can spend less time on admin and more time on making a difference.
Inspired by the findings of the VIO Online Accessibility Survey, we are giving you a go-to guide on all available resources, from eLearning to templates to video materials and more. That’s what we do at The Centre: we’re here to help you.
So, check out our guide:
Digital Volunteering Resources to…
Streamline Volunteer Management Processes
Reduce Administrative Burdens
- Save time on paperwork with any of our 46 templates for policies, client intake, complaint handling, and more, each informed by best practice and subject matter experts. Find the template you need today.
Recruit and Retain Volunteers
- Make the stresses of recruitment a thing of the past with eLearning modules from subject matter expert, Penny York. Get learning today.
- Discover insights and strategies from a peer-led discussion, facilitated by Director of UseAbility, Penny York. Read now.
- Simplify the recruitment process with VIKTOR, a platform made with the busy volunteer manager in mind, saving you unnecessary time and stress. Discover VIKTOR’s full range of capabilities today.
Learn Best Practice
- Familiarise yourself with the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement with easy-read articles. Read now.
Explore the full range of digital volunteering resources on our Knowledge Base library.
Curious about how other volunteer-involving organisations are performing online? Stay informed and read the results of the VIO Online Accessibility Survey today.