Damien Greer Lawyers is inviting organisations via a non-competitive process to apply for a $2,500 Community Grant in 2022.
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant program recognises and celebrates organisations that strive to make a positive impact within their local community.
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Community Grant of $2,500.
The Community Grant program aims to support organisations that work within their local community and encourage the following values:
- Helping the community in times of need
- Building community togetherness and sense of belonging
- Promoting positive health and wellbeing
- Supporting community services and groups
- Nurturing the local environment
Your organisation is eligible to apply if you meet at least one of the below criteria:
- Promote sustainable environmentally friendly practices within the community
- Support health and wellbeing initiatives
- Provide services in the local community
- Facilitate community awareness and education programs
- Support at-risk and/or in need individuals in the local community
Damien Greer Lawyers are particularly interested in supporting organisations that align with their values such as:
- organisations involved in child wellbeing and child protection
- non-government social services organisations
- registered charities
- domestic violence support organisations
- non-government mental health organisations
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- a for-profit organisation
- an individual
- an organisation associated with controversial issues
- a religious, political or lobby group
- an International Entity
Applications close 31 December 2022 and the successful organisations will be notified by 31 January 2023.
For more information visit the Damien Greer website.