Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grants of $2,500 to make a positive impact within their local community
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grants program seeks to celebrate organisations that make a positive impact on their local communities. This includes if they promote sustainable practices, support wellbeing initiatives, support at-risk and/or in-need individuals, among other selection criteria.
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grants program aims to support organisations that work within their local community and encourage the following values:
- Helping the community in times of need
- Building community togetherness and sense of belonging
- Promoting positive health and wellbeing
- Supporting community services and groups
- Nurturing the local environment
Your organisation is eligible to apply if you meet at least one of the below criteria:
- Promote sustainable environmentally friendly practices within the community
- Support health and wellbeing initiatives
- Provide services in the local community
- Facilitate community awareness and education programs
- Support at-risk and/or in need individuals in the local community
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- A for-profit organisation
- An individual
- An organisation associated with controversial issues
- A religious, political or lobby group
- An International Entity
Applications will be assessed through a non-competitive process that reviews all applications against our Community Grant criteria. Applications close June 30, 2023 and the successful organisations will be notified by July 31, 2023.
Please note that only the successful organisations will be notified of the result. Due to the application volume, feedback will not be available to unsuccessful applicants.
Find out more on the Damien Greer Lawyers website.