Applications for Round Two of the Arts and Cultural Funding program are open. You can apply for Project funding, Annual Organisation funding, and Creative Koori Projects funding.
Project funding supports excellence, innovation and creativity within the NSW arts and cultural sector. It aims to deliver a dynamic and diverse range of arts and cultural experiences to communities across NSW, contribute to the development of a vibrant and accessible arts and cultural sector, and support the employment and development of professional NSW-based artists and arts and cultural workers.
Funding is available for a wide range of arts and cultural activity, including:
- creation of new work, practice-based research or experimentation and professional development
- production, exhibition, presenting, publishing or recording, touring and festivals
- promotion and marketing, market and/or audience development activity
- conservation and/or development of collections and archives (including Aboriginal Keeping Places and the digitisation of collections)
- purchase of capital infrastructure and equipment
- partnerships, capacity building and sustainability.
Funding is not available under this program for filmmaking, screen production, mainstream animation or film festivals.
Applications close: 2 March 2020