Volunteering excellence across the workplace was in the spotlight today as we celebrated the efforts of teams and individuals giving their time to help others as part of structured corporate volunteering programs.
Finalists for the Corporate Volunteer of the Year Awards are announced each year in both a team and individual category as part of the NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards.
They will attend the State Ceremony for the 2020 NSW Volunteer of the Year at the beginning of December, where they will join hundreds of other volunteers from across NSW for the announcement of the NSW Volunteer of the Year across the corporate and other categories.
The finalists for the 2020 NSW Individual Corporate Volunteer of the Year are:
- Vincent Coles from Clayton Utz volunteering with the Footpath Library
- Victoria Cross from ING Direct volunteering with the Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Andrew Bredin from Right Management volunteering with Dress for Success
The finalists for the 2020 NSW Corporate Volunteer Team of the Year are:
- Sage Australia – Ardoch Numeracy Buddies Sage Software volunteering with Ardoch
- Greater Charitable Foundation (The Greater Bank) volunteering with the Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Accenture Australia volunteering with Dress for Success
The NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards are an annual program run by The Centre for Volunteering and supported by principal partners the NSW Department of Communities and Justice and ClubsNSW.