Is your company ready to make a difference? Our Corporate Volunteering Programme can help by:
• Providing a range of corporate volunteering opportunities.
• Assisting you plan and organise the project using our opportunities where appropriate. See below for some details.
• Coordinating with the nonprofit to ensure your day goes smoothly.
• Helping you understand and measure impact with reports and feedback.
• Sharing information and ideas with other companies through our network.
• Find out about Corporate Volunteering by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
• View our Corporate Volunteering Opportunities.
• See how our Corporate Volunteering Programme works.
• Enquire about membership.
Corporate Services Fee Structure
|Networking events||Attendance at our monthly networking events||$25 per person per event$150 for annual package
1 attendee for 10 events (Feb-Nov)
|Event promotion||To promote an event through The Centre for Volunteering mailing list||$400 per mail out|
|Corporate Volunteer event placement – small||1 event for up to 10 participantsMatch one group of corporate volunteers to a NFP project with minimal admin support||$500 per event|
|Corporate Volunteer event placement – large||1 event for 11-25 participantsMatch one group of corporate volunteers to a NFP project with minimal admin support||$700 per event|
|Corporate Volunteer event placement – major||1 event for more than 25 participantsMatch one group of corporate volunteers to a NFP project with minimal admin support||$Negotiable|
|Corporate Volunteer event placement – Multiple||For organisations that have one day or week of group volunteering projects as part of a global community day. Includes management of multiple group volunteer events on one day or week.||$Negotiable|
|Corporate Volunteering partner||Embedding the service of The Centre for Volunteering over a 12 month period to manage a calendar of group volunteer events, provide liaison and admin support required to execute the events and program advice. Includes up to 8 events with a max of 25 volunteers per event.||$5000|
|Skilled Volunteering placements||Matching skilled volunteers from corporations to Not for Profit organisations.||$Negotiable|
|Corporate Volunteering consultancy||Consultancy service to corporations seeking advice on how to set up their corporate volunteering program.||From $100 per hour|
|Range of specialist services||Includes bespoke training, review and/or design of volunteering programs, delivering tailored seminars/events/training for your organisation and more.||$negotiable|
Helping you develop your Employee Volunteering Program
The Centre for Volunteering is the peak body in NSW promoting and supporting volunteering and community participation. The Centre therefore encourages the participation in volunteering by the business sector through employee volunteering programs which link businesses to not-for-profit partners.
Increasingly many corporations are developing Employee Volunteering Programs (EVPs) as one way to demonstrate their Corporate Social Responsibility. The benefits of an EVP include:
- Improved corporate and brand visibility
- Enhanced public perception and credibility of your corporation as socially l responsible
- Increased community awareness, involvement and understanding
- Enhanced communication, staff morale and team-work
- Helping foster inter-departmental cohesion by creating a shared sense of purpose and loyalty.
- Contributing – giving back – to the community in which you operate.
The Centre for Volunteering can assist you and your team in developing an EVP. Using its extensive knowledge and links with the NFP community, The Centre can match your corporation with a suitable NFP partner/s and facilitate your employees to volunteer their time in a structured way with measurable outcomes.
The Centre for Volunteering is funded by State and Federal Governments to support and provide services to NFP organisations in their need to engage and manage volunteers. And while the Government also encourages Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee Volunteering Programs, it does not provide funds to support such programs. The Centre can therefore only provide this service on a fee for service basis. These fees are as follows:
Your return on investment
The Centre for Volunteering will tailor an EVP specifically for your corporation by:
- Contacting you to discuss the objectives of your EVP
- Sourcing potential NFP partners and activities that fit your EVP objectives
- Recommending how your employees might participate with those activities
- Facilitating introductions and placement of your employees in suitable activities with NFP partner
- After the event, follow-up evaluation for both corporate and NFP parties
For further information please phone the Corporate Volunteering Officer on 02 9261 3600 or email email@example.com