The Centre for Volunteering is the peak body in NSW promoting and supporting volunteering and community participation.
The Centre for Volunteering encourages the participation in volunteering by the business sector through the Employee or Corporate Volunteering Programs, which link businesses to not-for-profit (NFP) partners.What are the benefits to not-for-profits of engaging with corporate volunteer groups?
- Having the ‘people power’ to accomplish general tasks or projects you don’t have the resources to do;
- Broadening networks and gaining greater exposure to the business world;
- Educating business on social issues and raising awareness of the work of NFPs; and
- Developing long-term business-NFP partnerships.
Studies and case studies have been written to showcase these benefits – you can read them here:
Using its extensive knowledge and links with the NFP community, The Centre matches these corporations with a suitable NFP partner/s and facilitates their employees to volunteer their time in a structured way with measurable outcomes.
We need your help to meet the increasing demand! Do you have a large job that you need volunteers to complete, for example?
- A garden tidied up
- An office painted
- A storage place cleaned out
- Catering assistance for a big event
- Assisting in the overall running of an event
The Centre for Volunteering can assist you in developing and planning the ideal corporate volunteering activities for your organisation. Reach out to us via phone on (02) 9261 3600 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved corporate and brand visibility;
- Enhanced public perception and credibility of your corporation as socially responsible;
- Increased community awareness, involvement and understanding;
- Enhanced communication, staff morale and team-work;
- Helping foster inter-departmental cohesion by creating a shared sense of purpose and loyalty; and
- Contributing – giving back – to the community in which you operate.
The Centre for Volunteering can assist you and your company in developing a Corporate Volunteering Program. Using our extensive knowledge and links with the NFP community, The Centre can match your corporation with a suitable NFP partner/s and facilitate your employees to volunteer their time in a structured way with measurable outcomes.
The Centre for Volunteering is funded by State and Federal Governments to support and provide services to NFP organisations in their need to engage and manage volunteers. And while the Government also encourages Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Volunteering Programs, it does not provide funds to support such programs. The Centre can therefore only provide this service on a fee for service basis. These fees are as follows:Corporate Volunteering Service Fees
Corporate Services Fee Structure
|Networking events||Attendance at our monthly networking events||$25 per person per event$150 for annual package1 attendee for 10 events (Feb-Nov)|
|Event promotion||To promote an event through The Centre for Volunteering mailing list||$400 per mail out|
|Corporate Volunteer event placement – small||1 event for up to 10 participants. Match one group of corporate volunteers to a NFP project with minimal admin support||$500 per event|
|Corporate Volunteer event placement – large||1 event for 11-25 participants. Match one group of corporate volunteers to a NFP project with minimal admin support||$700 per event|
|Corporate Volunteer event placement – major||1 event for more than 25 participants. Match one group of corporate volunteers to a NFP project with minimal admin support||$Negotiable|
|Corporate Volunteer event placement – Multiple||For organisations that have one day or week of group volunteering projects as part of a global community day. Includes management of multiple group volunteer events on one day or week.||$Negotiable|
|Corporate Volunteering partner||Embedding the service of The Centre for Volunteering over a 12 month period to manage a calendar of group volunteer events, provide liaison and admin support required to execute the events and program advice. Includes up to 8 events with a max of 25 volunteers per event.||$5000|
|Skilled Volunteering placements||Matching skilled volunteers from corporations to not-for-profit organisations.||$Negotiable|
|Corporate Volunteering consultancy||Consultancy service to corporations seeking advice on how to set up their corporate volunteering program.||From $100 per hour|
|Range of specialist services||Includes bespoke training, review and/or design of volunteering programs, delivering tailored seminars/events/training for your organisation and more.||$negotiable|
What is your Return on Investment?
The Centre for Volunteering will tailor a Corporate Volunteering Program specifically for your corporation by:
- Contacting you to discuss the objectives of your program;
- Sourcing potential NFP partners and activities that fit your objectives;
- Recommending how your employees might participate with those activities;
- Facilitating introductions and placement of your employees in suitable activities with a NFP partner; and,
- After the event, follow-up evaluation for both corporate and NFP parties.
- Do you have existing corporate volunteering opportunities that need promoting and matching?
- Would you like assistance in developing your corporate volunteering activities?
- Or do you just want more information?
Reach out to The Centre for Volunteering by filling in this enquiry form or if it’s urgent call us on (02) 9261 3600.